PLEASE NOTE: Due to group gathering and social distancing protocols required to reduce the spread of COVID-19, all orientations are by APPOINTMENT ONLY until further notice. Please call 801-887-1234 to schedule your Orientation.
- In order to complete community service at Utah Food Bank, you must be at least 16 years old. If you are younger than 18 years old, you must have a parent or legal guardian attend orientation with you.
- When you come to orientation, we require an official document stating your offense and a valid ID.
- If your offense was considered violent, sexual in nature, a theft-related offense, or a first-degree felony, you may not complete your hours at the Utah Food Bank.
- Be on time! If you are even a few minutes late, you may not be able to attend the orientation.
- You will receive 1 hour of service credit for attending orientation.
If you have any additional questions regarding court-ordered or government-mandated community service, please contact us at (801) 887-1234 or [email protected].